Monday, July 9, 2007

Where's Kirsten?

We saw Kirsten run into my Mom's room and my Mom & me go in their to check things out, because we heard no noise coming from the room. I am not seeing her, looking everywhere in the closet, behind things, fixing to look under the bed, and I hear the hamper door open and shut. She tells me she hiding, giggles and shuts the lid again. Kirsten does this two or three times. I go and get my Mom's camera to take some pictures. When I got back, Kirsten is getting all of my Mom's dirty laundry out of the hamper. Kirsten tells us she needs to get in their and hide. She stayed in the hamper for a little while, until my Mom comes in with popcorn. Kirsten wanted to eat the popcorn in the hamper, but Nana would not serve Kirsten the popcorn in a dirty hamper.


Nana holding Kirsten pants, so Kirsten would not go head first in the hamper.

Kirsten telling Nana the clothes have to come out.

I wished my pile of laundry was that small! That is all of my Mom's dirty laundry.

No comments: