Saturday, March 1, 2008

First trip to the Zoo in 2008

We had one long Saturday, Kirsten had a game at 10:00 this morning. Which I was told she actually played the entire game, and did a great job. Kirsten usually plays basketball from the benches. As she drinks the bottle water Nana brings for all the players who get so thirsty running up and down the court. Kacy and I did not get to go, Kacy woke up at 9:30 just in time for breakfast then out to the game. Well, Kacy took her diaper off last night and woke up smelling unpleasant. So, we stayed behind and took a bath and ate breakfast. Then all of us went to eat lunch at Ci'ci's pizza. We then took Josh home, works 3rd shift, but the kids and I caught up with the McCausland family at the Zoo. The kids had a blast and at around seven o'clock at night I was having a blast when the kiddos past out. After the Zoo trip we all went out to have some dinner.
Photobucket
I just think this picture is soooo cute. I love how all three of my kids just love, love, love animals from such a young age.


Just to let you know the polar bear being a panda bear, was because when the kids and I got to the zoo. I told Christi that we where heading to the panda bear.

2 comments:

Crazy Me said...

I love the slide show...I need to get some of those pictures from you...I will have mine up soon. By the way, Kaitlyn's name is not spelled Katelyn but Kaitlyn....lol....That's the coolest panda ever!

Kina said...

Love the first picture!! That is so cute how close they are, Brenden would have moved waaaaay back! :)