Sunday, April 6, 2008

Doggie post

I have always wanted a dog that could catch a Frisbee. I am glad to say my dog loves to catch Frisbees. If I could throw one better, Roscoe would probably catch more. The first toy I bought Roscoe as a puppy was a Frisbee. This post does come a little late, because he could catch the Frisbee a couple of summers ago.

I would also like to add, that Roscoe and I went jogging after church. He did better than I thought he would. I usually just walk him. I thought he would be tripping me and wrapping the leash around me. The only thing he did was drag me, which just made me keep going (a good thing). We ran up and down my street three times, and if you know how out of shape I am that would be a good thing.

1 comment:

laura said...

My dog use to do the same thing to me when I would walk him. I think that's how I went into labor so fast with Elijah!