Thursday, February 26, 2009

can't wait for soccer!

This year we have two kiddos playing soccer. We are going to be busy, busy in the next two months. My loving and devoted mother is stepping up for her grandchildren. My mom is going to help me take on the busy schedules and out of town games (Cameron). Hopefully, we won't have to many conflicting game schedules for everyone to see both kids play. I have not yet found out the days for practice either, and I am hoping for different days. I posted the pictures of our two soccer players Cameron and Kirsten with the new gear for soccer.

DSC_0078
DSC_0059

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, they look so cute...Especially Miss Kirsten.>I know she'll have blast!!!! Brandi

laura said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to see them play. Hopefully I will get a call from a coach soon. We are still waiting!

Kina said...

I loooove soccer!!! They look great and I bet they are so excited!

twingrlsplus1 said...

Yeah another soccer mom!! Love to watch the kids play soccer...actually anything they do. Kids are lokin good and ready for soccer:)