Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kacy's new hair style

Kirsten I guess decided she wanted to be a hair cutter, and use Kacy to practice on. Here is Kirsten's lovely work on her sister's hair. lots and lots of layers in the back and a straight cut to the side.
DSC_0150
DSC_0151
I decided to go take Kacy to Mrs. Darlene and have her fix it. She did a great job, especially considering Kacy would not sit still.
DSC_0152
Kacy's cute short hair cut. Kacy doesn't really care, I know things like this happen, Kirsten is upset because she loves long hair & is the cause for this short hair, and Josh is completely mad. He loves long hair and loved the fact I wanted our girls hair long. Oh, well it is just hair and she is still my cute little girl even with the short hair. I do think it kind of suits her though.
Kacy 1st "real" hair cut
DSC_0158

8 comments:

Annie said...

I think Kacy's hair looks adorable short! I would probably freak if Lily took scissors to her hair!

sandybiggs said...

It is adorable on Kacy. I think it fits her and she may tell you she wants to keep it short!
With the bow...it's super cute!

laura said...

What a sweet girl! I love her new hair cut:)

Pambo said...

I think that cut makes Kacy look like she has more hair than when it was long.
Shame on her big sister - I probably would have whacked her hair off so that she would look like her little sis.
Ashlee never cut her hair, but she was the only grandchild on my side until she was six, so she probably never had the opportunity. Tyler did cut the front of his hair when he was three or four. Man, that's aggravating.

twingrlsplus1 said...

I love her hair-cut ....Kirsten did a good thing I guess. Pretty cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new cut! She is such a cutie

Brandi

Stacy said...

I love it!

Mom's Club said...

Oh, I think that haircut makes her look so much older, and it's way cute!