Sunday, August 9, 2009

My baby's 10

Cameron has hit the two digit number and I feel really old. In three years he will be an official teenager. He is getting out of wanting a lot of toys and moving into the video games, CDs and movies. He got a stereo for his birthday, which he loves and keeps trying to turn up the volume on it. When we came and asked Cameron what kind of party he wanted, he told us "I just want to go to the movies with a friend." Before I asked him, I was talking to my mom about Cameron getting older and maybe not wanting actual birthday parties, thinking I was talking about the future not this year. So, we did have an older boy birthday. He went to the movies with Joshua and they came back for some hot dogs and some swimming. Josh and me took the family to Chuck-E-Cheese on his actual birthday.

DSC_0021

DSC_0027

DSC_0012

cam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! They grow up so fast!!! Kailtlyn will hit the big 10 this year..tell him happy birthday

brandi

twingrlsplus1 said...

Happy birthday big-guy!! The girls will also be 10 in 2 weeks....so fast they grow up:(

laura said...

Oh my! I am not looking forward to Josh being 10... At least I still have two more years:) Happy Birthday Cameron!