Friday, September 11, 2009

Kacy Ray the big trampoline bully

Not really :)Kacy was not trying to kick or knee Devin. I just happened to catch her jumping and the angle makes it look that way. Devin was actually standing to the side of Kacy. Enjoy some pictures of my little Kacy RayRay. A week or so ago my mom had the two older kiddos and Kacy doesn't like spending the night. She always loves to stay at Nana's and Papa's house up until bedtime, then Kacy cries she needs her bed to sleep in at her mommies house. So, I took her to the park before we went home.

DSC_0063

DSC_0067

DSC_78 copy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!!! I remember watching her in the nursery, when she was just a little thing

brandi

laura said...

Okay your right she's not a bully! She's way too sweet!

Anonymous said...

oh ,yeah she gave me a black eye
but i can agree she is a cutie
with a mean elbow

twingrlsplus1 said...

Oh soooo cute!!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

The color on that last picture is awesome!