Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hey!!!

These are from the other day, I think last week or maybe a little longer.



Kacy has been walking all over the house, and when she is at church, the people in the nursery say she hardly walks or just walks a little. So, when she was going down the hall I got my camera to record her, but she started walking back at me. I can't wait for her to just walk every where, but also dreading it all at the same time.


.. Like good parents we are, Josh and I always check on the kids just to make sure they are truly asleep. Kacy had fallen fast asleep reading a good book about puppies. When we put her to bed Kacy had nothing in her crib, but being a good big sister Kirsten decided to give the lonely trapped little sis a book to read, and a few toys to play with (I don't think you can see them in the picture). I decided to take a picture of all of my kiddos sleeping peacefully. Josh decided to take one or a few of me after I past out on the couch, but I decided not to post.

1 comment:

Annie said...

How sweet! I love looking at my kids when they are asleep, they always look so peaceful!