Monday, September 10, 2007

Painting Fun :)

My girls, love to paint, so I got them some bird house to paint. Don't they look so serious. They are very picky about what colors they use. Heavenly does really good about not painting herself, Kirsten does good until the end and she is in a hurry to paint her entire body. I let them paint their hands and we did a hand print on the top of their roofs. It looked really cute. I think Heavenly really enjoyed squishing her fingers in the paint. I know Kirsten did. I got the bird houses so they could try to paint one side ONE color, and if you look at the houses they did pretty good. They usually paint sun catchers or these clay figures, and its painted all different colors mixed together.


4 comments:

Mandi said...

Very, very cute pics!! You're right they do look so serious, but also like they're havin' fun!!! Kirsten is looking like such a big girl in them too, super cute :0)

Annie said...

What fun!!! You are the coolest mom ever!!!

Stacy said...

What fun they are having! My kids love to paint too! I am going to copy a project for you and give to you I am going to have my kids make and it involves painting. The kids will like!
Cute pics!

sandybiggs said...

I'm impressed! They did really well keeping the colors on one side.
Oh, tell Cameron his VBS teacher liked his dancing....ha.