Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dogs can jump high....

Today the kiddos were outside jumping on the trampoline, and our dog jumped on the trampoline with them. The kids did take his ball so he kinda had some motivation to jump on the trampoline, but that to me is a high jump. The pictures are really blurred, I did not change my focus to take the picture. Maybe next time I will change the focus, so the picture is not so blurred. Although I don't know if I want my doggie on the trampoline.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

laura said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I did the same thing to my dog when I was little!

Annie said...

How fun, I love trampolines! Its a great way for the kids to work themselves out so they are ready for bed!!

Unknown said...

Looks like they were having fun. Ella, liked the doggie on the trampoline and whats one to jump with her on hers!!