Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kirsten's Party

Well, Kirsten is finally turning 3yrs old, Yea I won't have her pulling on my clothes in children's church. I will miss her going to Ms.Nancy and Ms. Faith's Sunday class and I will miss her in our class, too. She is not officially 3 until Monday. When she opens her presents every piece of wrapping paper and tape has to be off the present. It does make her take a little longer than the average kiddo tearing through the presents, but it was cute. She was so excited and was talking about her party all week. My brother was our photographer for the event, with my camera. He said he felt so special. If you think Kirsten looks a little tired, that's because she was. She took a 3 hour nap after her party.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Well I hope she had a very good birthday and she liked all of her gifts.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!! WOW, the time has flown by, I remember you being pregnant with Kirsten. Hope you all have a very special day!

laura said...

It was alot of fun and the cake was so Yummy!