Saturday, December 22, 2007

Do you Remember....


Do you remember when you were little, looking and trying to figure out what you got under the tree. Kirsten is really starting to do it, and she is getting Kacy into it, too. I was afraid of Kirsten unwrapping all the presents. Since, all of my friends kiddos were unwrapping the gifts under the tree. My kiddos have never tried to before, but hearing the stories I was a little nervous. I just keep telling Kirsten that she has to wait for Christmas, that those are Christmas presents. So far, so good:) I took this picture after we took Cameron to the rehearsal practice, that he had at church for the Christmas program. Cameron is not into it like he was when he was Kirsten's age. He knows they are there and he has given a good shake, but he is being content in waiting for Christmas. He must get that from his Dad, I know it is not from me.

1 comment:

laura said...

That is too funny! I don't have that problem with my kids, but when I was young I did that all the time! By the way I love the pic of you and Josh! Merry Christmas you guys!