Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thank the LORD

Well it all started with a little two year old named Kayden. The cute little thing had manged to spread the stomach flu around. First to her mommy, back to herself, then to her daddy, and Kirsten has it now. We were all walking out to go to Sunday school, when Kirsten starts puking. It is 930 at night now and Kirsten is feeling better, thank the LORD!!!!! She keeps telling me that she needs to see her Bubba, she needs to play with her Kacy. It is getting kinda hard to keep her in her room. Hopefully nobody else in the family gets this stuff. Just in case you are wondering her Daddy lives with Papa & Nana and my family went to Papa & Nana's on Saturday to find Uncle Chris with the stomach flu.

She finally gets to lay around in her panties and not get into trouble (for not having any clothes on). She stills looks a little weak, but a lot better.

Scooby books, I read to her......she reads to me; Scooby books helped me keep her in her bed.

YES, Popsicles also helped, helped a lot. Hey, Popsicles keeps her from getting dehydrated and they taste better.

2 comments:

laura said...

Oh poor baby! I hope everyone is feeling better. I hate those kind of bugs...

Kina said...

I am so glad she feels better! Kids with the stomach flu is miserable! You just feel so bad for them. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas1