Monday, February 18, 2008

catch up

Well, I have taken some pictures from the past couple of weeks that have just not managed to make it to my blog. I thought I just share a picture of each, instead of creating a post for every picture. This first picture was taken today, Kacy bringing her potty chair to us. She is getting mad, usually I rush her back to sit her on the potty. This time I wanted a picture. For those of you who don't know, Kacy sits on the big potty, but she does have to use a baby seat that attaches to the potty, which she is holding. Kacy will either tell us she needs to go pee-pee, knock on the bathroom door, bring us her potty seat, or just stripe her pants. I think she got the striping from Kirsten, but on the other hand I think Kirsten is the reason why Kacy wants to go potty.


I know I told you guys that the girls liked Hairspray, but Cameron liked Hairspray as well. This is him trying to watch the movie


Kacy's first experience with bubbles

This picture is from Cameron's Valentine party that he had on Thursday at his school.

How sweet, Kirsten and her Daddy sleeping on the couch.

In this picture Kacy is trying to get the camera and mommie is not letting her.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Love the pictures, the last one of Kacy makes me laugh. I still don't know if I can talk to you since you have Kacy almost potty trained and Cooper has not a care in the world about his potty chair!! :)

Unknown said...

These are cute. I am still amazed at Kacy. She will be completely potty trained before Ella!