Thursday, May 29, 2008

Josh is 25 years!!!!

Well my oldest baby turned 25 on Tuesday, I now a little late posting. I just thought I would add some photos from us cutting into the cake. Josh took all of the pictures, well except for the last picture.

This is Kirsten helping me with the cake. When I first brought the cake home she started singing the Happy Birthday song to Daddy. After Kirsten would sing she would turn to me and ask for some of Daddy's birthday cake.

Daddy caught Kirsten trying to sneak a swipe of the icing.

This is Kacy begging for a piece of some cake.

Every where I went with that cake Kacy was following me. Can you see my hand trying to block a picture?

I did not want my picture taken, but Josh insisted on it. Cameron tried to help me, but Josh got his picture.

My baby with his cake. Cameron wanted Dad's cake to have some flames on it, but the flames looked like caterpillars. I just like to add, Josh does not like having his picture taken either. Every time I try to take his picture he acts goofy.

No comments: