Saturday, May 17, 2008

swimming fun

Cameron and Kirsten modeling their new swimming goggles that Nana bought them. She buys Cameron a new swimming set every year that includes everything: flippers and all. I guess since Kirsten is getting older she gets one too. Don't think Kacy got left out, she got a set of miniature barbie dolls. My mom did have to get her grand kids something this weekend after all after Monday she will not be able to do anything with them.

Kacy loves to climb the pool ladder, just as long as she does not have to get into the pool.

Josh and the two older one's playing in the pool. Josh is using Cameron's snorkel.



This is how Kacy ended up spending her time out side, hanging out with Roscoe. I think the water is still a little to cold for her.

2 comments:

sandybiggs said...

Looks like they are ready for summer like I am! Although I am not in the water just quite yet, it has to be refreshing for me to get in!
I hope your mom's surgery went well, we will be praying for her recovery!

Mom's Club said...

I love that pool!!! Looks like so much fun!! We are ready to be in the water...don't they just love it? Seems like kids cannot get enough of it!