Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Pictures

I have been wanting to take pictures of my family for a while, a long while. I finally got around to doing it and let me tell you so much FUN!!! Kacy doesn't like to smile, some how she always falls asleep right before we leave to take the pictures. I also love being behind the camera and in front of the camera at the same time. It was like ninety something and I'm running back and forth trying not to sweat. I usually end up saying "hey we are all looking at the camera, I'm good." Josh who is along for the ride agrees when I say "I'm good." So, anyways that was my evening and I have to admit I do love the pictures.

DSC_0194
DSC_0201
DSC_0189

1 comment:

Stacy said...

How sweet your family is! Good job and be glad u have a husband that will take pictures. Only way I get a half way good one of him is if he has a fish in hand! LOL
I love the last one of the two of you