Saturday, June 20, 2009

Papa & Nana's house

I just wanted to post some of our summer fun at my parents house:)

DSC_0089
I made them take a group picture before entering the pool

DSC_0117
Kacy on the purple whale

DSC_0106
Kirsten jumping into the pool, which when she jumps in with out a float or even swims for that matter with Papa, he keeps saying "I don't like this, I don't know if this is a good idea"

DSC_0104
Cameron doing a canon ball

DSC_0101
My dad picking on my dog


Kirsten swimming in water where she can't touch the bottom. She can even come up for breaths, turn around, and I am super excited for her. Cameron doesn't know what the big idea is, but it is so exciting when your kid learns to swim.



Kirsten jumping into the pool with out her float. I think she scares her dad as well. He keeps trying to get her to wear her float or he doesn't want to be the one watching her.

1 comment:

twingrlsplus1 said...

Looks like lot's of fun times at the Nana's and the Papa's!!