Thursday, July 22, 2010

VBS

DSC_0064

This year Josh took off work and helped me with VBS and it has been really nice having him there and helping me. We also took our niece and nephew with us. They have been having lots of fun and I have been love watching them dance and sing about Jesus love for them. I have the pleasure of having Kirsten and Kayden in my class this year, those two girls are glued at the hip.


DSC_0093 27 wks


I also had to post a picture of Carter's growing home. I am 27 weeks in the photo and I have gained a total of 7 lbs, much less then with my other 3 kiddos. It has been getting really hard to stay away from sugar and carbs, but the things we do for our babies. I go back to the Doctor in two weeks, where I will get to be on the monitor and get an ultrasound. That was when the doctors first notice I was contracting in a regular pattern with Kacy is when they put me on the monitor for the first time. So, please lots of prayers I am not contracting. I don't want to go on bed rest again.

1 comment:

laura said...

Love your belly! Wish we were at VBS this year:(