Thursday, February 24, 2011

52 Fridays

So, this week for me on 52 on Fridays the theme is innocence. When I think of innocence I think of sweet little babies that are perfect and fresh from God.

DSC_0028warmer70vintageedge

If you don't know what the 52 on Fridays thing is about.... I saw on a photography blog that I like to look at. 18 photographers got together and decided to do different themes all year long on Friday. Since I am not one of them my theme will be a week behind, but it gives me something to post on my blog. I also thought it would be fun just to do. You can view the photography blogs they are listed on my sidebar on the left, you just have to scroll down. For all of those that still post on their blogs you could join me......

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ahhhhhhh beautiful pic!