Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Baby Kacy


Kacy Ray is 8 months old and she is crawling. When Kacy crawls she sticks out her tongue, it is so cute. She actually started crawling last Thursday. She is so cute and she moves so fast. I think she knows where I don't want her because she always goes there,but that is every baby. Between her and Kirsten I am always on my toes. When Kacy is crawling Kirsten thinks she can hitch a ride on Kacy's back and ride her like a pony, because that is what Kirsten does with everyone else in the family. Kirsten is usually pretty good with Kacy. As with any other sibling there are moments when Kirsten picks on Kacy, but big brother Cameron steps in.

3 comments:

sandybiggs said...

Melissa,

You're blog looks great. Looks like your new camera takes good pics, but I'm sure it helps having such cute kiddos!

Stacy said...

Melissa I love your blog and your great pictures. The girls are growing up so fast I don't see them much since I don't work in nursery every wensday. They our beautiful.

Mandi said...

Melissa!!! I didn't even realize you had a blog, Yeah... our lil' bloggin family's growing bigger everyday!!! Your kiddos are soooo cute and your pictures look great!! I'm so glad you left me a comment, now that I've found you I can add you to my link list!!!