Monday, May 14, 2007

Painting problems


A couple of months ago I bought some paint for the girl's room. well on Friday I just started to paint the room. when I bought the paint the woman told me that one gallon of paint will be plenty. The paint was just barely not enough. The paint was specially mixed. so, I hope the label on the can that the computer printed out will tell the computer how to remix that same color. If not, that is where the dresser goes so hopefully nobody notices the difference.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like so much fun...hehe, but trust me it's worth it when you're all done!! BTW, I love Cameron's cool guy look in your previous post!! Very tough and super cute all @ the same time:0)

Stacy said...

Oh know that's not good. Pretty color love it. Like Mandi said it will be worth it when all done. Can't wait to see the finished room. Love the picture of you and the kids too.