Sunday, May 20, 2007

Playing at the park

This first picture of Kirsten is for her Daddy. Josh was looking at my pictures on the blog and said all the pictures of Kirsten made her looked sad, and slow. The Kirsten he knows is full of energy and does not ever stop smiling, which she won't let me capture. So I took her to the park hoping to get at least one good picture and I hope Josh likes it. If not I will try again. If you are wondering, where's Cameron, we took the girls to the park while he was at school.


"Ready, set, go!" that is what Kirsten says before sliding.

Kacy's first time experience with sand.

Kacy's first time trying to eat the sand. Hey it feels cool to run her fingers through, why not see how it taste.




As I stood close by (just in case), I let Kirsten climb up by herself, and as she got higher she started telling her self "don't fall, don't fall."

Kacy might only be 8 months old, but she stills likes to play on the big play ground

Daddy and Kacy having some special time watching the ducks.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I don't think she looks sad in all her pictures, at least you can get her to look at you. I think she looks cute.

Stacy said...

I love all of them and I think she always looks happy but I do love the last one of Kasey and Josh so nice.