Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Mothers Dream

When I started potty training Kirsten my Mom tells me "girls are SOOO easy" and that I was completely potty trained and wearing panties at 18 months. She says it only took 2 weeks. If only all children are like that, I think every mother would have their kid potty trained at 18 months. Kacy turns 18 months next month, and she is already asking to go potty. She says "I go pee". I will tell her "OK go pee pee" and Kacy will start trying to pull her pants down as she walks to the bath room. I have not yet done or tried anything in potty training Kacy. So,if kids can actually potty train in two weeks and be wearing big girl panties by 18 months. I think Kacy might/ could do it. Here is a picture of Kacy's first time sitting on the potty, and just to let you know I am not starting potty training.....yet:) I will probably start actually taking it serious at the beginning of March. Josh says if Kacy wants to sit on the potty, that I should let her. So, for now I am letting her sit on the potty like big Sis.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Annie said...

Melissa, Lily did the exact same thing at 18 months she started going potty and asking to go. I thought she was too little so I didn't push it, when I did decide to try the potty training thing she took to it in 8 days, with no accidents I can even remember. She was a mother's dream. But, don't forget I have Cooper, who so far could care less about the potty!

Mom's Club said...

23?? i can hardly believe it! you are such a youngn'...ha. looks like you have your hands full there...want me to bring hudson over???

sandybiggs said...

Hey, I say let her too. Jordan did that and I thought, "Wow, this will be easy!" But then went backwards later. Since Kacy has the big sis to follow, maybe she will be an easy one, I hope for you.