Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kirsten's practice

Kirsten had her first practice today. She did really well as far as trying to do everything that she was told to do. Now when it came down to time to get into line and not having Nana's attention....yeah, not so much. She did not like sharing her Nana with the other players. Kirsten did not like Kacy coming and taking some Nana attention from her and now she has a basketball team. Here are a couple of pictures of my mom and Kirsten before the practice started. My mom is trying to teach Kirsten the proper way of shooting a basketball. I only got two pictures because Kirsten was acting like....Well I think you guys know how kids can act. She is only three and it was her first time having to share Nana with that many kids, wait I mean first practice. Hopefully, she will get better about getting into the line and stop the run and try to cling to Nana's ( Coach Omega's) leg.


A picture of Cameron doing his homework. He was a little annoyed that I was taking a picture of him doing his homework. I just never seem to get pictures of him throughout the week.

2 comments:

laura said...

Ah I love the pic of your mom and Kirsten! Too cute :)

sandybiggs said...

That is so cool that your mom is coaching her team! Good memories!