Saturday, June 21, 2008

Zoo trip with Nana

We went to the zoo with my mom this morning. The kids had a lot of fun. When we got there Kirsten asked me "Momma, why we goin to the zoo again?" Well anyways lots of pictures from the zoo and I have some more pictures from today coming. We had a very busy day. I started the day by taking the kids to the zoo with my mom, then I picked Josh up and we took the kids to Grace's birthday party at McDonald's, and then I dropped Josh and Kacy off at home (nap time) and me and the other two went and got Christi and the girls to take them to the splash pad. I ended the day with picking my mom up and going shopping, us adults only. Thank you my husband for watching my kiddos, he even gave me a back rub when I got home. I took the kids everywhere and did not make him go.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: