Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have vegetables...

....growing in my backyard that is. This will be my first tomato home grown. I have planted some pumpkins before, they did not get very big. I think that was because we were living in an apartment. Cameron wanted to grow some and my mom gave up some of her backyard. She never watered or did anything to them. So hopefully the pumpkins we are growing now will get bigger.
Photobucket
The picture above is the tomato and below is the pumpkin. I did have another pumpkin that big, but the storms blew it off.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A picture of my other roses, it was actually opening right before it started storming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great pics, Melissa. You will LOVE having an SLR. The only advice I would give is to throw that bad boy into AV mode at first and start shooting!!!