Friday, September 19, 2008

football game

Cameron and me before we head off to the football game.

Cameron at the game watching the Owasso band perform.




Please pray for Kacy, I used this freeze off stuff on her wort below her right eye. I used it before and she never moved. Well, tonight she did and I think I got her skin below her eye. So, pray that it did not cause any damage there. In case you are wondering her doctor did tell me to use the stuff on her. I used it on Cameron and he said it would be okay to use on Kacy. To top things off, I was worried about Kacy and somehow got the liquid that was in the cap on my hand.

3 comments:

laura said...

Oh no I hope there wasn't any damage to her eye! By the way I love the pic of you and Cameron before the game:)

w.b. adcock said...

Hey Melissa and Family, this is Brian Adcock, your uncle on your Father's side here in Virginia with Steve and your Great and My Grandma Lyliston. I was loking at one of your cards you had sent and saw your blogspot. We enjoyed the pictures and getting to know you guys,"Beautiful Family" a little better. Will be in touch and I wanted to give you our, my email here. ( ba28502@verizon.net )
Love you Guys,
The Lylistons

w.b. adcock said...

Brian again, my mistake not uncle but cousin.
take care brian!