Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soccer

Well, today I tried my first attempt at team photos. I think for my first try I did okay. I didn't set it up like I wanted it, and it was pushing noon. I think if they were not warming up to play a game, I would of taken more time and got a better picture. My mom tells me that a good photographer can take a good picture no matter what time of day it is. All I got to say is I am still learning. Oh, when I got home I realized my setting were not set to how I usually have it set. I was playing with the setting the other day.

DSC_015
DSC_011
DSC_019
DSC_0028
DSC_0035
DSC_0026

2 comments:

laura said...

It was the time of day... The next ones will be better!

twingrlsplus1 said...

I think you did fine, all the action shots are kinda hard to catch and you did good....we were all at the fields yesterday it looks like! We play LadyLuck in the next few weeks. It will be a fun game.