Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sooo Cute


I just think Kirsten looks so cute in her cubbies vest, that I had to post. I love that my kids go to such an awesome church that cares so much for every age. I think God blessed our family so much pointing us to go to this church. I am so excited for Kirsten to finally be in AWANAS. I love hearing her say her verses and her cubbies motto, to learn at such a young age Jesus lover her.



This is Kirsten telling me "MOM! the light is to bright, turn it off." At least she says it with a smile. I usually try to take my pictures with no flash and I am happy to say it is on manual. Since, Sandy has informed me there is a meter thing that tells you your picture is to bright or dark. Thanks Sandy!!!! It has made things easier and I am trying to take my everyday pictures on manual. If you know what I was talking about, you probably know the technical term for what I was talking about.



Kirsten putting her cubbies things up, she was so excited (just like her mom) to get all of her cubbies gear. Which just to let you know, I am taking down her vest and hanging it in her closet.





This part of the post is for Kathryn, YOU NEED TO POST SOMETHING. If your camera is broken, I think I have 2 around my house that are just sitting there. Just in case you are reading my blog you can get my note for you.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

She is just a cutie, I love her smile!! I'm glad she(and her momma) are excited about cubbies, it is a fun time for them!! I don't know if you got my reply on myspace, since i didn't realize I had a message for forever...sorry :( but I thought I'd leave it here too!! The leaf-y picture place is at Woodward park in late October *I think*... there are an ABUNDANCE of leaves there in the fall, very pretty too, so snap away!!!

Kina said...

Look how cute she is in her cubbie vest. And don't you love that she is excited about going to church. I am with you, I am so glad I am a part of a church whose priority is to teach children about God!

laura said...

It is really neat to see them so excited about awanas!