Saturday, November 8, 2008

An early party for Kirsten


Well, Nana and Papa are not able to make it to Kirsten's birthday party and being good grandparents they had their own party for her.Here are some pictures from her early party. It is hard to believe my little baby girl is going to be 4 years old on Wednesday.

Kirsten loves the birthday cards that sing and that is what Nana gets every time.

Kirsten loves these princess shoes and was so excited to get 4 pairs all at once.

Kirsten and her birthday cake from Papa and Nana.






Nana and Papa got Kirsten a new bike for her birthday and here is Cameron helping his little sister turn around.



Nana vacuuming Kacy's hair, which Kacy thought was pretty cool. I don't think she knew what was going on. Kacy just knew her siblings were laughing.

2 comments:

laura said...

What good grandparents they have! I love that cameron was helping his sis out:)

sandybiggs said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten!
I love that cupcake cake. I want one!