Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lexie

I wanted to take some pictures of Lexie, because I want some pictures to put up of our puppy. I am deciding between the first two, and I am thinking about redoing the pictures with a tan background. Which do you think looks better: one of these or a tan background. In the post below I have a picture of Lexie with a tan background just to give you an idea of what it might look like with her fur. I am just not to sure of the white. Well, anyways have a great day.
DSC_0046
DSC_0043
DSC_0042

4 comments:

sandybiggs said...

She is a-dor-able!
And I do like the tan background, but I'm not sure if you would get another shot like the last one. It's too funny!

twingrlsplus1 said...

SSSOOOOOO cute!!! Love the puppy pics....

laura said...

Lexie is such a cute pup. I love the last pic!

Mom's Club said...

oh, she is cute...i love that last picture of her licking her nose!!!