Friday, November 7, 2008

Late post

I know it is late, but I thought I would go ahead and post some Halloween pictures of my kiddos. I hope everyone had a great Halloween. Kirsten was so excited to go trick or treating this year. She would ask if we were going to that house and then she would run up to the house and scream "I get it bubba." She had to ring the door bell. Kacy would not let me even touch the bag no matter how heavy it got, because it was her candy. Cameron loved dressing up, but wanted to go back to Nana's house to hand candy out. I know strange kid. I would go to every house and stay out as late as I could to get the candy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was messing around with Kacy (and our new puppy) the other day and got these pictures. The first picture is of our new puppy. I guess you have to post pictures of new additions even if they walk on all fours. It is a girl and answers to Puppy. She come and goes as she pleases, but if you ever yell...."here puppy." Our new cute little puppy will appear. Puppy is sticking her tongue out, which she does all the time and if you make Puppy mad she will growl at you.
Photobucket
These next pictures are of Kacy. I was not trying to get her eyes closed, but I thought it was cute. Kacy tells me that the baby is sleeping.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

laura said...

About time you put a new post up :)!!!! I love all the pictures.