Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy B-Day!


Happy Birthday Dad! My Dad turned the big 4-5 today. Just in case my Dad is not keeping track that is five years, until 50 years old. My Mom told him he needed to celebrate this year. So, she made him his favorite cake and invited friends and family. I think he enjoyed it. Kacy also celebrated the big number ONE, she is not official until the 21st (I like to do parties on Saturday). Yes, in case you are wondering, that's two parties in one day.

A picture of my parents with all of their grandchildren. Starting from oldest to youngest...Cameron, Colton, Kirsten, Kayden, and Kacy, Can you see a pattern? Not on purpose either.

2 comments:

sandybiggs said...

Awww...
Happy 1st Birthday Kacy!

It doesn't seem like she should be 1 already. You hear it all the time, but it's true...they grow up sooo fast!

Annie said...

Oh how sweet! I love doing first birthdays!! She'll be walking soon, and it will time for a new baby! :)