Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tagged

Well, I think I've been tagged by two people. So, maybe I should say 7 things about myself.



1. Reality TV shows I like are...America's Next Top Model, Dirty Jobs (Cameron and Josh like watching it to), Dancing With the Stars (I had Josh talked into taking lessons, but never went and signed up), and I'm sure there are more, but those are my top.



2. I too have caught myself watching Hannah Montana and other Disney show, but it is because of Josh. Josh says it is so something appropriate is on for the kids, the kicker all the kids are asleep or content playing in the other room. I'm not saying we watch a lot of bad TV, but the kids are limited to mostly G, and Cameron can watch something we prescreen.



3. I like to turn the radio on and sing as I clean house. I used to be a cleaning freak, but since Kacy was born it's hard to find time too. Like Laura, if we're friends long enough I will clean and pick up your house.



4. I love to sleep late in the mornings, but when I do I usually have a headache. I'm a morning person, not by choice.



5. I love movie theatre popcorn, and I always have to get me some with a drink, when we go and watch a movie. It drives my husband crazy, he tells me how much he has to work for it, and it is not worth it, but for me he gets it. He likes to save his money and he knows where every penny is spent.



6. I love to sing and drive my car, as long as no one is in it. I have gotten used to my kids, so they suffer. My girls are starting to sing with me and I sometimes catch Cameron.



7. I am very close to my Mom. We are always on the phone, and while she is at work we send emails to each other.

Sorry no honeymoon gone wrong, or some good tail, but now I get to tag some one and I'm pretty sure my sister-in-law has not been tagged. So I tag Christy.

1 comment:

laura said...

Love it! Great to find out some things I may not have known about ya!