Monday, August 27, 2007

play time for two

Kacy woke up an hour early from her nap, I didn't care we were just hanging out. I tried to get her attention when she was in the floor and her 2nd favorite word came out. So, I thought I would catch it on video. Her 1st favorite word is "NO" and her 2nd favorite word is "WHAT". In the first video she says it quietly in around 15 seconds into the video. The second video is of her new trick, "COME HERE" hope you enjoy. Try to excuse the popcorn crumbs on the floor, Kirsten and Heavenly ate some popcorn while they watched a movie before the went to take naps. I don't care to run noisy stuff during my favorite past time, Commonly referred to as "NAP TIME"

2 comments:

laura said...

That was so cute! Elijah was watching the video with me and he was giving Kacy kisses too! He was saying MUAH!

Christy said...

Walking and talking already! She is growing so fast! It's almost time for her to run around with the rest of the kids.