Thursday, August 30, 2007

My nasty creature


Everyone else blogged about their nasty creatures that they came across in their house. Here's mine, he was on my patio when I went to let my dog out of the house. Josh wasn't home yet, so I stared at the spider for about 30 minutes. He stared back at me to. I can not stand spiders, and yes I have stare downs with them until someone comes over or Josh gets home to kill it. I can't rest peacefully until I know they are dead. That's how I knew I would marry Josh, he was willing to come to my house, just to kill my spiders. No, he was not the only one I have called over to kill my spiders...friends, neighbors, and family. If you know what kind it is please do tell. This spider was bigger than a half dollar.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

YUK!! Ewwww, I can't stand them either, don't know what kind he is but he sure is creepy!! I commend you for getting the pic though, I don't think I could have even done that :0)

sandybiggs said...

I tried to look up spiders in OK but I kept getting the chills. I hate them! Ewww!
Before I got married I would have my parents kill them, but now I'm a mom and sometimes it's just me, so I have to do it. But I'm with you, I can't stand them! They all should be dead (along with snakes).

Stacy said...

EKKKKK ok I emailed the picture to my mom becuase she know her spiders! I can't stand to look at them they say Wolf spider!