Thursday, October 18, 2007

Damage from the storm

This is a picture I wanted to post before church started, but did not get to it. Kacy and her doggie watching the first short powerful storm come through (which no damage was done). I think it is so cute since Roscoe is such a big dog, but yet is so easy with Kacy. Kacy just loves to put her arm over him and lean on him.


The damage to our tree in the back yard happened during the storm that came through while we were all at church. I knew it was going to fall, I got a gut feeling that afternoon that my tree in the back yard would fall. That tree was a why I wanted this house, it was so big and it makes such a great shade tree during those hot summer days. I just sit under it and let the kiddos play in the water or whatever.

This is how my tree looks now

This is my view from my back door (sliding glass door)


My tree might have fallen, but thank the LORD it did not hit my house, which me and Josh were afraid of. My neighborhood had five city trucks on my street alone picking up stuff. On our way home last night there was trees split and some completely fallen over, stuff thrown every where and mail boxes riped up.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

How how sweet is that of Kacy and her dog!
Glad nothing hit your house!

Annie said...

WOW! I am sorry you lost your big beautiful tree. But thankfully your house was okay. Great pic of Kacy and her dog.