Monday, October 1, 2007

more pictures

I am so excited because I guess all the pictures I have been taking of Kacy, Kirsten is finally asking me to take her picture. Once we are taking the picture she does get quickly uninterested. Cameron however is still burnt out. I tried to take some of him and he would not even smile. I think it is his age, and he just finished homework and wanted some free time. I was trying to practice my free hand trace and blurring. If you ever decide to give out some lessons, please count me in. This weekend or next weekend I am going to take Cameron out to get some pictures of him to post and my Mom said I could take some pictures of her.






2 comments:

laura said...

I love them! My favorite is the very last one!

Mandi said...

Love these pics Melissa!!! My fav. is the one of her walking away... but they are all adorable!! Great job, she's such a cutie!!