Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Twins

Kirsten was supposed to be taking a nap, but she came out of her room with a baby on her back and one in the stroller. I thought she just looked so cute. I could not send her back to bed. So, I took some pictures of the cutie pie. I even got a picture with me and my baby, well one of them. Of course at first it was all smiles for the camera, then she tells me that's enough pictures of us, and she continues to walk her babies. One of the pictures I thought she looked like one of those stars trying to walk their kid and being annoyed by the paparazzi.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Awwww.. these are so cute! Kirsten has such a pretty smile. You are way nicer than I am, Coop walked out of his room yesterday after a very short nap and I made him go back. I enjoy Coop's naps more than he does!! :)