Monday, October 1, 2007

Pink Nail Polish

Kirsten and kacy both woke up from their nap at the same time. I was on my way to use the restroom, I just let Kacy out of the crib and told Kirsten to go potty. So, I could go potty myself, thinking alright almost time to go get Cam. As I was coming up the hallway, Kirsten is not in the bathroom, the girls are not in their bedroom, and I smell a chemical smell or something real strong. As I enter the living room searching for the smell and the girls, Kirsten is on the couch with an open pink nail polish. Brand new, completely full she falls over and pours it all over herself. The things Kids do in just a minute. The nail polish is still in her hair, I tried to get it out, but not all of it came out. So, on Tuesday morning if Kirsten still has a little pink, now you know why.

5 comments:

Christy said...

And yet I thought my kids were the only ones that could mess anything up in minutes. At least you caught them before anything bad could happen.

Stacy said...

Well she will fit in for crazy hair night on Wensday!

laura said...

Oh my gosh! At least she looks cute with it on! lol

Annie said...

WOW! What a fun memory to share with her someday, and pink hair is cool!

sandybiggs said...

Ahh! Did she manage to spare the couch and floor? I would have been freaking out. Because I would have been the one being questioned as to why was the polish out in the 1st place...ha.