Tuesday, July 29, 2008

!!!! Happy Birthday Cameron !!!!

DSC_0019
DSC_0053


So, Cameron is another year older and I have a 9 year old now. Here are his 9yr pictures and if you would like to see the rest of the pictures I took
click here! Cameron keeps telling me "mom my birthday is on Tuesday, you need to get me some presents" "Mom my birthday is tomorrow and you still have not got me anything" and what is so funny about the last statement is he said it in front of Kirsten and Kirtsten went with me to get Bubba's birthday presents(I kept telling her the toys are for Bubba's birthday). Anyways when he said that to me last night Kirsten says "Bubba I'll help you with your birthday, let me go get your birthday." Cameron completely ignored Kirsten like she was just doing 3yr old stuff and not trying to get his presents for him. He just went on telling me how I have not yet gotten him anything. This is off the subject of Cameron's birthday, the whole flickr thing is so you guys can click on it and I don't have to post all my attempts on trying to be a better photographer.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! His pictures are really good... love the caboose one!!

laura said...

I love the pics Melissa!

Crazy Me said...

You did good girl!