Saturday, July 12, 2008

My very own.....

.....cucumber eater is Kacy Ray. We were outside watering our vegetables and I looked over and saw one really big one and another cucumber. Kacy was excited when I showed them to her and then she put the cucumbers in her car(the big one would not fit) and started to drive off. If you are wondering about my other two, they are at Nana's and Papa's house. Kacy was over there, she actually wanted to stay with Nana and that's a big shocker for Kacy. I am used to my other two wanting Nana over me. Anyway, when Kacy started to fall asleep Nana asked her if she was ready for bed. Kacy "yeah, bed" and Nana gets up to take Kacy and put her in one of Nana's beds. Kacy reaction "no, My bed home." Nana asked her if she wanted to go home to go to bed and Kacy said yes. Kacy proceeded to tell Papa bye and everyone else bye as she got her sister's shoes on and headed for the door. I am relieved to say my baby still prefers me over Nana.


This picture is of Kacy's beans. She loved Nana's beans and Nana had another can that she gave to Kacy. My other kids take and ask for food from Nana's, but it usually does not come in a can and has a sweet taste to it. Kacy carried the can of beans around until we left. When she did put the can down and I would move it, Kacy would question everybody about her can. Nana always came to the rescue and found her beans.
Photobucket
This picture is from the 4Th of July (the bean picture was too) and I thought this picture was too cute. Elijah and Kacy drinking the water together.
Photobucket

1 comment:

laura said...

That is too funny!