Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday

Today we took the kids to the park on 116, which happens to be near my mom's house. So, when it got hot we went there and played some wii. This first picture is of Josh doing some exercise, and the second picture is of his score on it. Before it will let you play the game makes you go through a test and Josh's wii age is 36. My wii age is 23.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heavenly liked playing the skiing game and played it the most out of the girls, and that is why I was no longer helping her. Don't think I did not start out helping her, she just got good enough that she no longer needed me :(
Photobucket
The top and bottom picture is of Josh playing the hula-hoop and in the bottom picture he is catching another hoop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Josh is a great multitasker or at least he is when it comes to pushing 3 girls on the swings at the same time. I was feeding Stryder and when he finished eating I helped Josh. Well, after I took a picture of him.
Photobucket
We took the kids to eat at chick-fil-a and across the street I see this sign. I love Olive Garden and I am so excited that it is going to be in Owasso.

4 comments:

laura said...

I love the Wii

Stacy said...

the Olive Garden will be nice so maybe we can have are mom's night in town and get to go shopping!

the Wii is great!

Unknown said...

The Wii is so addicting. Please, my age was like 49. I know pathetic. My 54 year old mom had an age of like 30!

Kina said...

Wii is sooo fun! I would hate to know my age, good that you are still a young thing! :) Josh's picture with the hula-hoop so funny! And great pictures of the kids at the park!