Sunday, July 13, 2008

my sunday afternoon

Dave is our turtle and he finally got his tank cleaned. Josh said when we got the turtle, that he would take care of him. I am not the one that wanted a turtle, Josh and Cameron wanted the turtle. Guess who cleaned the turtle tank I did, not Josh and Cameron is still a little young to clean the tank. I know I cleaned the tank out this time, but don't get me wrong Josh does take good care of it. I just spent an hour cleaning rocks and a tank, and that tank is heavy with all of the rocks and water in it. Usually I help Josh clean it out, I just never had to carry it. Which I can not complain to much, Josh helps me with keeping my pet I wanted cleaned, which is Roscoe. Dave is sitting on his filter, he loves to sit on his filter. When we first put the filter in his tank that became his new place to hang out.

No comments: