Friday, December 12, 2008

Cameron's school play

Well, Cameron had a musical at his school on Thursday night. I can't say I was really impressed, maybe because I am used to Misty's musicals at the church. I think it last 30 minutes and the kids sang maybe 3 songs. The songs were not long songs, just average length. Cameron was really excited about it though. He got to dress like a young gentlemen used to back in the day. He liked that, but he looked bored sitting there on stage. They were supposed to dress like you would in the 1800's or like bookworms. I took these pictures before the show started. We got there way early.



what father wouldn't be proud to have a picture of there son fixing his stockings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics..He looked so cute...
brandi

Kina said...

Doesn't he look so colonial?? Very cute!

twingrlsplus1 said...

Oh how cute is he!! I bet he did wonderful in this play. Cute little guy.....