Monday, December 29, 2008

look who came to see us

Heavenly came to see us while she is off on winter break. We really enjoy having her. Kirsten missed her and loves having her to play with again. The girls dragged out all types of toys, which I think all kids do. As long as the toys get picked up before bed, or before friends leave. I do not care about the toys they want out to play.

The girls playing together in the bedroom.

I got the girls to look at me for a picture. Usually when I bring my camera out they automatically stop and look at me. I guess it has been to long, because they did not stop for a picture.

The girls having a tea party. Don't you just love the table the girls have. Yes, I know I need to get them a table, but the room is not that big. Plus, I have not found one I like, not that I am looking that hard. They played all day long with everything from barbies, to babies and tea parties.

Stryder for the first time in the girls room playing. The girls have to many tiny toys for him to be in there. I usually just make a play room out of my living room when he is there. Which he didn't stay that long today, but he kept trying to crawl back there. He now knows what he has been missing. A room full of toys he has not yet played with.

No comments: