Tuesday, December 30, 2008

just having fun

Today the girls got kind of tired out on playing with the barbies and babies. So, I thought we would put on some of Kirsten's play makeup and dress up. I also had to throw in taking their pictures. I don't think you can really tell they have makeup on, but trust me we had it loaded up. Kirsten being used to having her picture taken was not as in to it as Heavenly.
DSC_57
DSC_0055
Kirsten and her goofy smile she has going on these days.

DSC_0058
Being a princess means you have to do a princess spin.

DSC_0066
I guess the spin made them tired they wanted to use each other as pillows.

DSC_0060
One of few pictures Kirsten let me take of her by herself. In this picture she still would not sit still. I am surprised it is even it that great of a focus.

The rest of the pictures are of Heavenly who never got tired of having her picture taken. She did want to stop and examine the pictures, but I can live with that. I am actually really used to that from little kiddos. These are my favorite of the many she let me take of her.

DSC_59
DSC_0047
DSC_0049
DSC_0046
DSC_0036
DSC_0033

2 comments:

laura said...

Cute little girls!

Mandi said...

WOW! That is some great color and clarity, you did an awesome job Melissa! Their eyes are super crisp(my fav!) and the girls are adorable!!