Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back 2 School


Cameron's first day back to school. He said his day went great and he liked his new teacher. He did not want any pictures taken of him. When do you suppose they grow out of the first day picture stage. I think Cameron has hit that stage. He wanted me to put the camera away and just go to class alone.
Photobucket

Cameron not wanting me to take his picture.

Photobucket

Picture with the new teacher

Photobucket

Kirsten was very sadden that she was not going to school. When we got their backpacks and new Hannah purse for Kirsten, Kirsten put all of her stuff in her closet and kept telling everybody it was for school. If you know how this girl is with purses, we were shocked. The we part was my mom and me. Anyways, this morning Kirsten was telling her Dad to get her Ariel backpack and Hannah purse down that it was time for her to go to school. Yes, she still remembers the particular stuff she got for school. We got it at the beginning of the month.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad Cameron had a good first day of school. I am sure I will be snapping pics of my kids long after they want me to stop! It's the joy of being a mom.

Kina said...

I am glad Cameron had a great day! AND Austin didn't want me to even take pictures last year (pre-k). So I warned him, that I will be taking pictures today and he has to be okay with it! ;)

laura said...

How funny! Josh kinda likes for me to take pictures of him. I better enjoy it cause I'm sure he will get annoyed one day:)