Sunday, August 17, 2008

Roscoe Junior

Well, Roscoe is what Kacy kept calling her puppy, and that was her respond to the puppy's name. So, R.J. is the puppy's name. He is full blood beagle and I have to mail in some forms to get his papers. Which my mom brought her and my dad home a beagle as well.
Photobucket
This is Kacy with her puppy in the car before we drove off.

Photobucket
We put Cameron in charge of the puppies for the drive. We got the puppies in Nowata. My mom kept making "no...wata" jokes all the way there. I have never been to Nowata before. So, I would ask my mom are we almost to Nowata. Moms reply: when you run out of water you will be in Nowata.

Photobucket
Kacy with her puppy at Nana's house.

Photobucket
Bubba, my parents dog, getting introduced to the new puppy. Every time Bubba was around one of the puppies he would walk really slow.

Photobucket
Bubba was kind enough to share his toys with the puppies. This is Kacy's puppy dragging the toy around.

Photobucket
Kacy giving Bubba some attention. He kind of hid under my Dad's leg.

Photobucket
R.J.

Photobucket
Kacy playing with R.J.

Photobucket
The two new puppies, R.J. is on the left.

Photobucket
This is R.J. on the way home.

2 comments:

laura said...

What a cute puppy! I love it!! And your mom is funny! I like that joke:)

sandybiggs said...

He is so cute! It makes me want one and then I remember, oh yeah...we have a dog, who still acts like a puppy.
The puppies look very playful. Poor Bubba.
I don't know where Nowata is either, I just know they are always in a tornado warning :o)